Monday, August 18, 2014

Believe Client Profiles: Lina Serpico

Believe Beauty Lounge is so honored to have such a varied and impressive clientele visit our salon. Every so often, we love to profile some of these amazingly talented clients who grace our blue chairs and allow us to style their look.

This edition:

Lina Serpico




Lina is a loyal, longtime Believer. She is also very active in the Chappaqua and Pleasantville Community through school and religious organizations.

How long have you been going to Believe?
I have been going to Believe Salon since it opened. Lisa has been my hair stylist for about 12 years. From the first day I met her I knew I would never use another hair dresser!

Why do you prefer Believe over other salons?
I prefer Believe Salon over other Salons in the area because it is not pretentious, you can go in wearing sweats, no make-up and no one would be offended or put-off. I also love Believe because it is peaceful, very “zen".

How long have you lived in the Pleasantville area?
I have lived in Chappaqua for 15 years.

Can you tell me very briefly about your work?
Up until recently I was a stay at home mom. Volunteering for the PTA and various other organizations way too much. I have recently accepted a position as Coordinator for Religious Education at my church.

Thank you so much, Lina! We love the support and long time friendship with the entire Salon!