Friday, February 20, 2015

Believe Client Profiles: Chris Rubeo, Berger Hardware

Believe Beauty Lounge is so honored to have such a varied and impressive clientele visit our salon. Every so often, we love to profile some of these amazingly talented clients who grace our blue chairs and allow us to style their look.


This edition:

Chris Rubeo




Chris is the owner and operator of Berger Hardware in Hawthorne, NY. He and his shop are a community fixture for all home and office repair needs, and he is also a wonderful and loyal Believe customer and friend to the salon.

How long have you been going to Believe?
Since she opened her doors. I was a client of hers and followed her there!

Why do you prefer Believe over other salons?
I love being around good people who actually care about what they do and what you want.

How long have you lived in the Pleasantville area?
My whole life......all 37 Years!

Can you tell me very briefly about your work?
I am owner, along with my Sister and Father, of Berger Hardware. I love what I do and really enjoy the fact we have the opportunity to have a positive affect on peoples lives. We are lucky to own the stores and are very appreciative of the support we get from our surrounding towns.

Do you have a website or any additional info you would like to plug for your work or personal life?
www.bergerhardware.com